Stamper Optometry offers many types of disposable contact lenses
There are several different models of disposable contact lens wear:
- Daily wear with the lenses – Discard after a single day of wear
- Two Week Disposable – Discard every two weeks
- Monthly replacement lenses — Discard monthly
- Monovision occasional wear is a technique used to give people over 40 both near and far vision without wearing bifocals or reading glasses.
- Disposable contacts are available in clear or in colors that can change your eye color to blue, green, hazel or violet.
- There are also newer lenses which allow you to get more oxygen to your eyes, ask us for more details.